SO, has anyone else had troubles with FedEx deliveries?Paid for delivery of a package to our home, and FedEx sent the package to the Sanford hub, when the Longwood hub is MUCH closer.

This causes the problem of the driver coming from Sanford STARTING his deliveries out here, which means a delivery to a RESIDENCE, which must be signed for, is attempted around 12-1 in the afternoon, when all of us working class folks are at work, where we belong! SO, after calling, and e-mailing what does FedEx do? That's right.......they attempt delivery AGAIN at the same time! Call, and e-mail AGAIN, and guess what.......that's right the geniuses at FedEx do it yet again!

So, I e-mailed the CEO directly, his minion called while I was working on a construction site, VERY NOISY, so I never heard the call, when I called them back I was put on hold for 17 minutes, then told, I'm sorry, but Teresa is not available! Now, since they attempted delivery 3 times, my package which I paid for, and paid good money to have DELIVERED TO ME is on its way back to California!

AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!Their service SUCKS AT BEST!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments