Eldorado At Santa Fe, New Mexico

Our FedEx Express driver is off (ie creepy).He comes to the door whistling and laughing to get my dogs barking and then laughs away.

I ask him to please stop and he laughs, while cupping his hand to his ears (ie he can't hear me because the dogs are barking), then he laughs again. He has complained to my husband and I that he has to walk 10 feet across dirt rather than gravel at my house (he yelled this into the window one time) and complains that he has had to drive over dog *** and it gets on his wheels and he smells it all day. I have complained to the 800 number but the local Santa Fe office does nothing. I have requested for them to hold my mail and I will pick it up (30 min each way to pick up).

The 800 folks can't even seem to ensure their unstable employee is not on my property.

Welcome to Santa Fe (the down side of living here).Use UPS whenever possible, they get it right and are friendly.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fedex express from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "different delivery man, or hold all fedex and we will drive 30 minutes each way to pick up all packages".

The most disappointing in user's experience was stalling tactics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments