I would like to post a complaint to some of MY customers on my Fedex Route. And to tell you the truth, I have one of the better routes.

To you who do not shovel your walk/driveway- ***

To you who do not put your dogs in-***

To you who expect me to walk 1.5+ miles to place your package at your doorstep-***

To you who call in to complain that I didn't walk the 1.5+ miles to your doorstep and left your package in your driveway where you could see it wrapped in a bag with a Fedex sticker on it-***.

I can't tell you how many times I've slipped and fallen on your walks

How many times I've told you over and over again "JUST SIGN THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR TAG WHERE IT SAYS SIGN HERE AND I MAY LEAVE YOUR PACKAGE"

How many times I HAVE TO BE BITTEN BY YOUR "OH SHE/HE'D JUST LICK YOU TO DEATH," DOG

How many times I HAVE FEARED FOR MY LIFE walking onto a total strangers property to deliver a package

I drive 100 to 150 miles a day. I do not take a lunch, I'm not paid for a lunch-rather a series of potty/snack breaks.

I work, on average 12 hour days (not to include the Christmas season)

During the Christmas season I don't get to see my family much since WE AT FEDEX ARE NOT CONSIDERED EMPLOYEES, WE BUY ROUTES FROM FEDEX AND MUST DELIVER/ATTEMPT TO DELIVER EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE-DAILY-NO MATTER THE QUANTITY OUR ROUTE REQUIRES US TO DELIVER-which boils down to 20 hour workdays.

I HAD TO RENT A MOTEL ROOM 5 TIMES LAST CHRISTMAS SEASON BECAUSE I WAS TOO TIRED TO MAKE THE 20 MINUTE COMMUTE (barring no blizzard) HOME AND BACK THE NEXT MORNING.

The contractor I work for did not pay for that, of course, and guess what? The bonus I was supposed to get for all those long hours..... I never got, which is not the customers fault, of course,

BUT JEEZ PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK WITH YOUR COMPLAINTS THAT THE DRIVER DIDN'T KNOCK HARD ENOUGH, DIDN'T RING THE BELL - (like I really want to keep your package and come back again and again and again and again and again...)

Or the best and final *** complaint---"It says online that they left it on the front porch, but it was left at the backdoor/garage and I couldn't find it"

You got your f-g package didn't you?

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #643112

I am not happy at all with Fedex.I lost my shipment as a result of totally irresponsible behavior of the driver who delivered my shipment.

The driver gave a very lame excuse for his irresponsible behavior. Why did he leave my shipment outside my home when I did not authorize him to do that. On day 1, I was not at home, so he left a door tag. On that door tag I did not authorize fedex to leave my shipment.

Now the question is, why he left my shipment on the second day of delivery when I was not at home? The driver simply replied, I felt safe on second day to leave shipment in front of my home. There was no door tag on second day. Someone picked that shipment and fedex is not accepting responsibility.

I would say Fedex has one of the worst employees.They dont care for their customer.

FedEx does a great job. No problems here.

I will definitely stick with businesses that ship via UPS.

This delivery was my first FedEx package delivery in a very long time. The shipper

got the item out very quickly. FedEx had the item in their hands for almost 7 1/2 days going from Washington to Virginia. For about a day and a half, the package was close enough for me to want to go pick it up myself if it meant I would get it on or before the day FedEx estimated I would get it. The last 27 hours of its journey, the package was "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". I waited all day on the estimated date for the delivery. I constantly checked the tracking status on the internet, checked both my doors for the package or door tag, looked up and down the street and listened for the truck. I was like a kid! I WANTED/NEEDED THAT PACKAGE THAT DAY! Nothing!

Finally, around 6pm, the internet tracking stated that the delivery date had changed to the next day. No reason was listed. The next day, the internet tracking page said there had been a "delivery exception" the day before because "Customer not available or business closed"! LIAR! LIAR! The package didn't even need a signature or anything.

I live in a non-scary neighborhood. My house number is well marked, as is my neighbors, it was 93 degrees, so the sidewalk did not need shoveling, I don't have a dog, and both my doors are 30 feet or so from the street/sidewalk.

I was disappointed/mad that I didn't get the delivery when...

I tried to find a telephone number to a live customer service rep who might be able to give me a reasonable explanation, but I have already spent too much time on the automated menu loop. That *** me off even more.

Was FedEx using one of these fly-by-night crack-smokin' contract delivery guys who deliver using their privately owned cars, who wear no uniform, and look like they need to be met with pepper spray when the door is opened?

I have shipped my Television to India and in the label is 764.00$...Once it reached India, I called FEDEX US customer care #, and asked what is the next process….They gave me FEDEX local agent number and I called to that number to process further…But that agent gave me another broker number and they told that broker will be taking care of customs clearance for me and once done FEDEX will deliver the package to my home address…

FEDEX Mistakes:

1) My TV’s actual price is 764.00$, but FEDEX in their commercial invoice papers they have put the price as 1035$

2) When I called FEDEX representatives each time, each person is telling discrepancies statements from the others, which made me very confusing…

a) One representative told once the custom clearance is done by the broker, FEDEX will resume the ownership on my TV and deliver to my home address..

b) One representative told that I have appointed the local broker on my own, so I should take the responsibility for my package delivery

c) One representative asked me to fill the commercial invoice form and FAX it to a number 6023819431 and we will take care from here..

d) One representative told no it will not work out, as all the paper works already submitted to the local broker..

e) Among the conversations with lot of FEDEX representative, I remembered one person name and his name is MERVIN..

3) Right from the beginning to end process, FEDEX...

DON'T GO TO FEDEX, PLEASE

My FedEx driver is really exceptional, I must say.I was expecting a package, missed the delivery (my fault) and was surprised when the driver came back shortly after to see if I was around.

Got my package right away.

I posted a note stating that I needed someone to knock loudly so I could hear them, and that's exactly what they do now.I never have problems, and my driver is really nice, too.

The customer service who work on Fedex 7700 Hwy 6 north , Houston ,TX 77095 was so very rude to us. She did not want to be bother when we asked her question.She ordered us to put mail in the envelope and close it and put it on the scale.She so cold , did not smile,never Thank you. We paid for the expensive service.How could Fedex hired this

kind of employee to do the service job?

I was supposed to get a package from u guys supposedly it was set on my doorstep but guess what it was not there i think u guys need to knock on peoples door so that they know that u drooped of a package off n-ways i think u should pay for the phone that i ordered since i never got it and pay for a new one cause this *** is ridiculous for me to pay for a new phone that i never got and now i have to pay for a new one wtf this is bs

I totally agree with the driver above, and if you haven't driven for a contractor that owns the route we drive, you don't know a thing.We as drivers are required to drive in any weather, some big houses have the front door at least half way around the house, when I took pkgs to every front door my boss called me slow and customers were rude saying they wanted pkgs at the garage.

some houses have no numbers, we can't just leave a pkg anywhere or we get charged for it after only making 1.35 a stop. Our job is to deliver the pkg to your residence only not to install it, move it exactly where you want it. I do help elderly or the handicapped take a pkg inside but honestly if you ordered it, I probably handled it several times that day when I get to your house its on you to move it. Put numbers on your house or in your yard if you want your pkg, Most of us load our own trucks every morning for nothing, they say .03 of each delivery is for loading.

You want to load a 100lb package on the truck and then off the truck for 1.35?

1.32 for delivery and the measley .03 for loading?I don't think so

this post is spot on ..Vernon,DIAH you really need to go back to school ..YOU CAN'T SPELL.At least finish the second GRADE.. If you can't read that word its grade 2 ..READ CAREFULLY 2 its after 1 got it O.K.SHerman is the man!!!!

Mark you act,are a c..t i'd tune you up you would go crying to your mama..