I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority".
Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed in Guadalajara, Mexico, showing some "Clearance Delay", ok, fair enough, it does have to go trough customs, no problem.
I was keeping an eye on the tracking and this morning, Tuesday the 21 the FedEx page show a new "Customer has requested a non-express clearance"
What the *** does that means, any clue ?
I was kinda naive, thinking that the "International Priority" was like, you know, "yeah, I want my stuff quick, express way"
I imagine this clearance delay have something to do with customs but why the non-express comment is showing now ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Scary movie
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gopro Camera
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."