Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance"
I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority".
Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed in Guadalajara, Mexico, showing some "Clearance Delay", ok, fair enough, it does have to go trough customs, no problem.
I was keeping an eye on the tracking and this morning, Tuesday the 21 the FedEx page show a new "Customer has requested a non-express clearance"
What the *** does that means, any clue ?
I was kinda naive, thinking that the "International Priority" was like, you know, "yeah, I want my stuff quick, express way"
I imagine this clearance delay have something to do with customs but why the non-express comment is showing now ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Scary movie
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gopro Camera
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."