Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance"
I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority".
Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed in Guadalajara, Mexico, showing some "Clearance Delay", ok, fair enough, it does have to go trough customs, no problem.
I was keeping an eye on the tracking and this morning, Tuesday the 21 the FedEx page show a new "Customer has requested a non-express clearance"
What the *** does that means, any clue ?
I was kinda naive, thinking that the "International Priority" was like, you know, "yeah, I want my stuff quick, express way"
I imagine this clearance delay have something to do with customs but why the non-express comment is showing now ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Scary movie
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gopro Camera
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."