3.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 25, 2016

Hey, nice; after listening to two adverts for Fedex services a customer representative laughed at my frustration of the package not being delivered today, claiming it makes no sense to call drivers as they wouldn't pick up their phone anyway and that even if I put delivery instructions to call if they think I'm not available that they won't. Um… that kinda sounds like something you should solve?

Also refused to escalate the issue.

Understandable from her side, but wtf. I'm just surprised by how much this upsets me; I guess Fedex has no idea that people are taking *days of work* to be at home during their delivery window.

Even USPS lets me sign a slip so they can just leave a package I have to sign for at my door, but Fedex doesn't allow me to do so. What's the point of being so fast at shipping things across country if your delivery practices simply aren't suitable for people who actually work??

Original review posted by user Feb 25, 2016

"Customer not available" is one way of saying you have not been here all day when I explicitly took the day off to stay at home to receive the shipment. I believe your customers would be less frustrated if you were simply more transparent about your process.

Surely you knew before today that your drivers would be too busy. Just let me know!

I can adapt my plans. But lying about your service and thus scrambling my plans is what makes customers throughly pissed.

Reason of review: Being lied to.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 25, 2016.

Comments