I had a scheduled delivery for today. My package was stuck in the same location for 2 days.

I called the call center to confirm. I was given a fake name. No call tracking number or reference number. She said my online status was wrong and the package is on a truck in route to my house.

I called again at 7 PM when the website updated saying no delivery date. The second person I spoke with refused to transfer me to a manager, give me a delivery date, tell me where the package actually was, wouldn't give me the name of the previous representative, no call tracking number, no reference number, and kept repeating the same BS line of what the website said. She then hung up on me

Third call I asked to speak to a manager. She said there are no managers or supervisors. Refused to transfer me. Refused to give me any more information besides the same thing, it's in transit, yes I know that it has been in transit for 2 days at the same location.

You can't call FEDEX to make a complaint because it goes to the same call center where they don't have any managers or supervisors.

FEDEX *** Their customer service is a pack of liars with fake names. Another outsourced POS. Another company that hides from their customers. Another company that doesn't want to retain their customers.

I personally won't be using them again. I won't give them another penny.

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

Location: 4645 Jonesboro Road, Forest Park, GA 30297