I worked for an e-tailer for years, so I know what good customer service looks like.Excuses and reasons they can't help you is all I got.

Tried to set up an account and got an error every time with instructions to try again later. Thought it must be a website glitch so I called their customer service center. Don't waste your time.

You could carry the package on your back and deliver it faster.Heaven help us come December if they don't start taking their business and responsibilities seriously

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex account from FedEx was unhelpful and inexperience customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments