I ordered a package (01/04/10) and it was originally supposed to be delivered to my house by (01/06/10), however it did not make it here on the 6th and I was fine with it and did not call and complain.Today (01/07) the package was said to be on time all day according to the internet and when the package was still not here at 5pm I began to get worried.

I called customer service and the VERY RUDE woman told me that she could not tell me when it would arrive but that I needed to be patient and it would be here today. I was supposed to drive 2 hours to my parents house today because my birthday is tomorrow but instead decided to wait around for my package. Once again at 7pm I called customer service and this time a woman told me that my package was going to arrive at any time. It is now 8 pm so I checked the internet one last time and it says that my package could not be delivered due to weather conditions which I understand but it also says that my package is still in Terra Haute, IN which is exactly where it was this morning at 5 am!

So basically I was lied to all day by customer service when they could have just told me the truth and I could have left my home at my originally scheduled time. I did call customer service once again and asked them why and of course they had no answers for me.

I said well could you at least give me a time frame of when my package could be here since tomorrow is my birthday and I do not feel like waiting around all day for a package that I may never get and all that the man said is your package will be there tomorrow.I am very displeased and do not feel like I should have had to pay 25 dollars for shipping on a package that is going to be 2 days late!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments