4.8
Additional Fees

I ordered some shoes through Payless for a wedding and ordered them with expedited shipping (2 business days), but Payless messed up and ordered them through Fedex with regular (ground) shipping.Payless also verified this was their mistake.

The lady I spoke with on the phone (her name was Frank) was extremely helpful about everything and although it was not Fedex's fault, it was Payless', she was still willing to help me.

Although my package was already in transit on the Fedex truck, she was willing to call the driver and ask him to drop it off at a destination convenient for me, so I could pick it up.Thank you Frank!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex 2day from FedEx was cannot modify delivery on certain parcels , but reviewer liked easy tracking. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments