FedEx Customer Service
- (800) 463-3339
- (901) 205-2640
- (800) 247-4747
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
FedEx is a leading logistics services company. It was founded in 1971 as Federal Express by Fred Smith in Little Rock, Arkansas. FedEx is an abbreviation of the original name of the company. At the present time FedEx is based in Memphis, Tennessee. The company has several subsidiaries including FedEx Kinko's, FedEx Express, FedEx Freight, FedEx Ground, FedEx Smart Post, and other. USPS is one of the largest customers of FedEx. The company is organized into operating units. The tagline of the company is: ''The world on time''. Though the best recognized and most popular FedEx slogan is: ''Relax, it is FedEx''. Company's best advertising is the movie ''Cast Away'' in which Tom Hanks plays an executive of the company.
FedEx is ranked 80 out of 672 in Shipping category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare FedEx to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States