Fedex Twitter Help Desk: "Thank You.We realize that your shipment is extremely important, however I am not showing that this package will be reattempted until 01/24/2017 which is the next business day for FedEx Ground Home Delivery service.

My apologies again on behalf of FedEx for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you more satisfactorily in the future." Me: "I was supposed to receive it today. I was home. The driver did not knock or otherwise try to deliver it to me.

Fedex: "I apologize, for any inconveniences. FedEx Drivers are not required to ring doorbells. Please be aware that there are several options to provide more secure shipping for a package: 1) You can possibly (depending on the account restrictions) have it shipped to an approved FedEx Office Location. 2) You can request a signature so the driver would have to ring the doorbell or knock to obtain a signature.

3) Anytime you are expecting a package you can submit a request for the driver to ring the doorbell or knock on the door. Please keep in mind, it is merely a request and not a guarantee.

Again my apologies.I hope that we have the opportunity to better serve you in the future-Stephanie." Me: "It's an apartment building with open access, all he had to do was leave it at the door, the mailbox, anywhere in the building...Instead, he/she claimed the 'customer was unavailable'." Me: "If it didn't need signed for, and he/she wasn't required to knock, how was I 'unavailable'?" Fedex: No response.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Any part of the experience at all.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments