I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper or the fedex agent has entered the wrong description and value on the invoice. However, the fedex should have scanned the package or verified the package before shipping it overseas. This situation should have been informed prior or warned to the shipper prior to accepting the package.

The package contains only a repair phone and as per customs rules mobile phones can be sent to india for own or personal use. If the value is high then there might be a duties or taxes applicable. I'm not importing large number of phones as a dealer, this is just a single phone which was sent by my friend for my own use in faulty condition to repair it myself and use it as a iPod.

I authorize fedex as a broker to clear the package and agree to pay if there is any customs duty or taxes. Hope you will present the customs charge sheet when delivering the package (if applicable).

I have made this email a copy to Customs to verify if there is any fault from shipper or consumer end and also to followup with Fedex behavior and service about International shipping.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cell phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $145. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments