FedEx has consistently missed delivery dates.About 50% of the time they blame it on some natural disaster situation, the other 50% they don't care.

They delivered a trailer hitch to my house that was no longer in a box. The tag had been applied to the product, dropped it on my front porch and let it flop against the house, which gouged the wood. Not to mention, the product itself, strong yes, but not immune to significant paint chips. I had opted for one of their 3 hour delivery time frames for a package that I had to sign for.

I saw the driver leaving my neighborhood about 5 minutes after the start of the delivery time frame. After calling and getting the "it's your fault for not being there on time" I had to settle for deliver the next day. This was also after I tracked the package, which was a 2 day delivery sit in Memphis for 4 days.

Today, I am waiting for a package that is sitting at my local FedEx office that they, for some reason decided to not put on the truck with the other package that they delivered to my house today.Needless to say, I'm frustrated and pissed, but there is nothing that I can do because I'm a single consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not consistent customer service and poor delivery standards. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1261497

Yes you can1 because I am now another pissed off customer! Late Late Late Late

Largo, Florida, United States #1017333

Shipped over night next day delivery by 15:00 HRs .Never arrived and on Saturday still awaiting delivery. No adjustment offered on price paid to ship overnight

Date/Time

Activity Location

8/08/2015 - Saturday

8:27 am At local FedEx facility TAMPA, FL

3:15 am At destination sort facility TAMPA, FL 8/07/2015 - Friday 11:19 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN 12:47 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN 12:40 am Shipment exception INDIANAPOLIS, IN Delay beyond our control 12:37 am Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN 8/06/2015 - Thursday 10:37 pm Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN 9:55 pm Left FedEx origin facility INDIANAPOLIS, IN 5:56 pm Picked up INDIANAPOLIS, IN 9:14 am Picked up INDIANAPOLIS, IN Tendered at FedEx Office