I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost.
I reported this, however they made me arund around for about 6 weeks, never calling me back or even emialing me as promised.
In the end, nearly 6 or 7 weeks later without telling me anything. It arrived repackaged by them with the box clearly labelled by them as "damaged in handling by fedex". The original box was also in the packaging so I could see what had happened. Clearly the original box was badly torn from bad handling (it was an official USPS strong parcels box).
The item inside was severely damaged in a way that could only have been done with very bad handling. As the metal chassis was actual distorted so badly I could not even get it back in place by force.
At first they told me they would grant a claim, but then made me wait even more weeks, and eventually came back and said another department denied the claim and they cant help. When queried they said they tried to fob me off by saying packaging was inadequate, even though even a simple minded person can see clearly that this nature of damage has nothing to do with packaging, as it was so badly damaged.
Its so obvious the FedEx team had tried hide the item, as it had been so badly damaged, and so it was lost initially, but after my chasing it up and complaining, they mysteriously found and delivered it, and then within the company tried to cover it up under an agreed story of bad packaging.
I always thought FedEx was meant to be one of the best, professional and trusted global couriers. Believe me, you do not want to risk having to deal with them in the event of an issue or problem.
To further underline this, they are refusing to even provide me with the customs invoice, that I need to claim back the tax from the government on it. Even the customs government department could not believe how badly FedEx was behaving.
I have dealt with most of the big names in the courier industry, and can honestly say FedEx has by far the worse support and handling team I have ever had to deal with. In fact everything points at blatantly damaging my parcels and then misrepresenting the case and concocting a false story about packaging.
Do yourself a favour and do NOT use these clowns.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Reasonable price
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No refund
- Fed ex express
- Not return calls
- Complaints team
- Reason of review:
- Poor Service and Damaged Goods
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fedex International Express
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called both the company I bought the item, and fed ex to report the damage to the box and item. Fed ex took my report. I got a call..."
- "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Dear Sirs,Re: False advertising and poor and offensive customer service from Big Motoring World, London Road, Addington, Kent ME19 5SHI am writing to you in relation to the extremely poor..."
- "I ordered 2 Mums flower Baskets and choc for mothers day, I ordered them on the 23rd February in plenty of time for mothers Day, however my mother in law..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."