I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost.
I reported this, however they made me arund around for about 6 weeks, never calling me back or even emialing me as promised.
In the end, nearly 6 or 7 weeks later without telling me anything. It arrived repackaged by them with the box clearly labelled by them as "damaged in handling by fedex". The original box was also in the packaging so I could see what had happened. Clearly the original box was badly torn from bad handling (it was an official USPS strong parcels box).
The item inside was severely damaged in a way that could only have been done with very bad handling. As the metal chassis was actual distorted so badly I could not even get it back in place by force.
At first they told me they would grant a claim, but then made me wait even more weeks, and eventually came back and said another department denied the claim and they cant help. When queried they said they tried to fob me off by saying packaging was inadequate, even though even a simple minded person can see clearly that this nature of damage has nothing to do with packaging, as it was so badly damaged.
Its so obvious the FedEx team had tried hide the item, as it had been so badly damaged, and so it was lost initially, but after my chasing it up and complaining, they mysteriously found and delivered it, and then within the company tried to cover it up under an agreed story of bad packaging.
I always thought FedEx was meant to be one of the best, professional and trusted global couriers. Believe me, you do not want to risk having to deal with them in the event of an issue or problem.
To further underline this, they are refusing to even provide me with the customs invoice, that I need to claim back the tax from the government on it. Even the customs government department could not believe how badly FedEx was behaving.
I have dealt with most of the big names in the courier industry, and can honestly say FedEx has by far the worse support and handling team I have ever had to deal with. In fact everything points at blatantly damaging my parcels and then misrepresenting the case and concocting a false story about packaging.
Do yourself a favour and do NOT use these clowns.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Reasonable price
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No refund
- Fed ex express
- Not return calls
- Complaints team
- Reason of review:
- Poor Service and Damaged Goods
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fedex International Express
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "FedEx uses two dates to determine when a package will actually get to its destination: an estimated delivery date and a commitment date. A package that had been slated for..."
- "FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business. We are not going to ship with them again. They broke my merchandise. I failed a complain and for over a period..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "i paid for a service i didn't receive - tracking number 1Z88M3T20490011412: 1. the parcel was paid to be delivered on Sunday August 2nd 2015 and it was delivered on Wednesday..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."