Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

used fed ex bc everyone said they r better than PO.Paid $20 for declared value of $200.

Checked tracking number on 8/8 at 11:53 says my package at FEDEX place to b delivered. At 12:36 now says its "damaged". Called 800 number lady says that place is closed so cant tell u the extent of damage. Asked to speak to manager who told me same thing, can't tell me anything.

Says they will return to shipper and I can file a claim. HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY SAID THEY WERE BETTER THAN PO THEY ARE JUST AS BAD!!!! DON'T USE THEM.

BEEN ON HOLD FOR 30 MIN WITHOUT AN ANSWER.SO I HAVE TO SPEND MY TIME AND MORE MONEY TO FILE A CLAIM BECAUSE OF THEIR INCOMPOTENCE.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to "i want a phone call back from the head of that said department. not a low level superviser" as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex ground from FedEx was unprofessional handling of late delivery questions, incompotent employees and employees stealing my things Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments