I sent a package to my friend with his medicine inside.I tracked the package and it was damaged unable to deliver.

So what did you do throw the package out instead of repackaging it and sending it out for delivery. What kind of idiots do you have working for you ? # 782602654163. When I called to inquire about the package I tried to speak to a person who was using English as a second language.

He was very hard to understand. I kept having to have him repeat himself so I could understand.

But that is besides the point that they somehow Damaged my package and instead of contacting me and asking me what I would like done with it, they took it upon themselves to throw the contacts away.That takes a special kind of ***.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude of customer service rep. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments