On Thursday, August the 18th, 2016 in the city of Edinburg, Texas I was driving South bound on McColl Rd it was 11:44 AM.I was running slightly under the speed limit using the inside lane.

As i approached the traffic light where Canton road tees off to the East there was a Fex-Ex truck parked in the center turning lane it was pointed North and had it's signal light on signaling a left hand turn to the West on to Michael Street in the Lake James neighborhood. As I approached the Fed-Ex truck suddenly made the left hand turn crossing my route of travel very abruptly. I immediately hit the brakes and leaned on the horn the car trailing me also had to hit the brakes and actually had go around me to avoid rear-ending me. Luckily the Fed-Ex truck had already cleared the lane or that trailing car would have broadsided the truck.

The car behind me was following too close no doubt but that Fed-Ex truck driver made a potentiality serious error in judgement. He (it was a male driver) for him to pull out like that in front of oncoming traffic could have absoluteness killed somebody. I did not get the truck number nor license plate and I considered going after him to obtain that info but thought better of it. I did pull off the road at the first opportunity to gather myself.

I made metal notes of the time location and so forth and was going to just forget about it as these incidents do occur however for a professional drive to make such a blatant error is I feel something that should be brought to someones' attention.

I'm certain that reviewing that day's deliveries to the Lake James area will tell you the driver of that truck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211931

Try to get a DNA sample. That will nail him for sure!