I paid extra for a two day delivery with an extra day to spare before a long weekend trip understanding explicitly that this meant two “business days”.Ordered goods on Tuesday, which were delivered to FedEx Wednesday morning (actually delivered the day before according to the company I purchased from).

The shipment became stuck (per FedEx’s tracking service) at a hub exactly 4 hours away in Memphis, TN for apparently longer than 24 hours. After waiting until nearly close of business hours, I opted (online) to have this package saved at the local Fedex receiving facility because I would be gone on my trip at the new “expected” delivery day. A person from the facility did call me up and confirm that they would hold the package whenever it made it. She was very nice, but explained that they do not unload any box (received or not) on a Friday evening unless it comes on special truck (which costs and additional charge and was not an obvious option when I ordered the shipment).

Therefore, Fedex two day shipping is worthless and I allowed Fedex as a system to thieve $30 from me because I took their words at face value.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments