Initially my package was suppose to arrive on friday but it got delayed.I understand that weather was not good.

but once in town, it was supposed to deliver on monday. I did not go to work and stayed whole day, make several call to make sure they are going to deliver it on monday but at the end they did not deliver it. Finally they said, they will deliver it next day by 10 am. they again did not delivered.

then they said by noon. again they did not deliver. I asked them once again to deliver after 6. they said, they will try to deliver it after 6.

I left for job. They attempted to deliver at 3.45 pm. Now I again called them and ask them to deliver after 5 but they said driver will not be in that area. I asked them to deliver on thursday after 6 pm.

Again same reply, driver will not be in that area. although they are saying they will deliver it by 10.30 but I can not trust them. Now I feel like they are pathological lier and cheater.

They wasted my 2 days and will waste my 3rd day as well.

I guess they think they have monopoly over courier service so they can do whatever they want to do.I am not going to take there service ever.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments