I made a complaint with FedEx regarding delayed delivery of my package.Originally, the tracking information stated that my delivery would arrive by end of business day on Dec.
31st. Then, at end of business day of the 31st when it didn't arrive, I tracked it again to find the delivery date had changed to end of business day Jan. 2nd. This would be too late for my business, because I needed the product for 6am Jan.
2nd for an expo. I called to explain this to their customer service, and of course all I got was "I'm sorry", "There's nothing we can do", and "We don't deliver on New years". I was on the phone with their customer service for 3 hours. When I finally got off, I posted on their Facebook page that I was disgruntled, and got several responses from other customers also complaining about their service, as well as "non-service" from customer service.
Several employees of FedEx also responded, calling some of the customers "whinner" because they complained their packages were consistently delivered to the neighbor's house. Also, telling customers it was their own fault for poor service.
See photos of screen shots of FedEx employees blasting customers.If this is how their employees behave and respond to customer feedback, no wonder their are issues with delivery and customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fedex Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."