I made a complaint with FedEx regarding delayed delivery of my package.Originally, the tracking information stated that my delivery would arrive by end of business day on Dec.
31st. Then, at end of business day of the 31st when it didn't arrive, I tracked it again to find the delivery date had changed to end of business day Jan. 2nd. This would be too late for my business, because I needed the product for 6am Jan.
2nd for an expo. I called to explain this to their customer service, and of course all I got was "I'm sorry", "There's nothing we can do", and "We don't deliver on New years". I was on the phone with their customer service for 3 hours. When I finally got off, I posted on their Facebook page that I was disgruntled, and got several responses from other customers also complaining about their service, as well as "non-service" from customer service.
Several employees of FedEx also responded, calling some of the customers "whinner" because they complained their packages were consistently delivered to the neighbor's house. Also, telling customers it was their own fault for poor service.
See photos of screen shots of FedEx employees blasting customers.If this is how their employees behave and respond to customer feedback, no wonder their are issues with delivery and customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fedex Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I shipped a large painting from the SF Bay Area to Kentucky. The painting was wrapped several times in 1 inch bubble wrap and then also wrapped in corregation..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible. They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."