Fedex - Delayed Delivery

399 of 3090 Fedex reviews

I made a complaint with FedEx regarding delayed delivery of my package.Originally, the tracking information stated that my delivery would arrive by end of business day on Dec.

31st. Then, at end of business day of the 31st when it didn't arrive, I tracked it again to find the delivery date had changed to end of business day Jan. 2nd. This would be too late for my business, because I needed the product for 6am Jan.

2nd for an expo. I called to explain this to their customer service, and of course all I got was "I'm sorry", "There's nothing we can do", and "We don't deliver on New years". I was on the phone with their customer service for 3 hours. When I finally got off, I posted on their Facebook page that I was disgruntled, and got several responses from other customers also complaining about their service, as well as "non-service" from customer service.

Several employees of FedEx also responded, calling some of the customers "whinner" because they complained their packages were consistently delivered to the neighbor's house. Also, telling customers it was their own fault for poor service.

See photos of screen shots of FedEx employees blasting customers.If this is how their employees behave and respond to customer feedback, no wonder their are issues with delivery and customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
399 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.