I ordered a package from a Company which indicated that my package which was shipped on Friday December 6 with FedEx will be delivered by Tuesday December 10.FedEx changed the Delivery date to Thursday December 12 2013 without any explanation.

The only update on their site shows that the package is being held at some FedEx location In Dallas and yet the initial delivery date was Tuesday.

I am so disappointed with seller knowing that FedEx is the worst company to use for your shipping if you want actual delivery.This is not the first time I had a negative experience with FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #757430

YUP YOUR NOT ALONE BUDDY ORDERED A PACKAGE FOR 3 DAY DELIVERY AND GUESS WHAT IT TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE HERE 12-12-13 AND NOW I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE (WHO SPOKE TERRIBLE ENGLISH AND WAS RUDE) AND FOR NO REASON THEY CHANGED MY SHIPPING TO TOMORROW WHEN I BUY A SOMETHING FOR A LOT OF MONEY AND AM TOLD 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE THAT ITS GOING TO BE HERE TODAY I EXPECT IT TO BE HERE!! OH YA AND ABOUT 5 MIN AFTER GETTING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE THE ONLINE SHIPPING TRACKING THING CHANGED THE DATE TO TOMORROW CANT BELIEVE THIS ***!!!!! TERRIBLE