Cumberland Furnace,Tennessee

Per FedEx email my package was supposed to be delivered 2/13/16. My husband only has one day off and he stayed home all day waiting for delivery.

Last communication with fedex the package was delivered to a business and it was closed so they didn't deliver the package this was at 10:38 am 2/13/16. FedEx never called or emailed regarding the mix up. Upon calling customer service, they had no idea what happen or where the package was. Spoke with Jane, requested to speak to supervisor, spoke to Andre R.

Supervisor was no help at all. Andre said they left a door sticker showing they tried to deliver package, but they did not leave a door sticker at my house. It must have been to the business they tried to deliver to. Now they are saying they can't deliver until 2/17/16.

We requested an investigation for what happened but none was provided. just kept telling me it would be delivered on Tuesday. Very poor customer service and no one knew what the heck they were doing. I asked to speak to the driver was told drivers don't carry phones with them.

But Jane was able to talk to the driver who again had no idea what he was doing. Should have been given a call to explain the issue or an email. Nothing from fedex.

Ive used UPS and Postal service and never had any problems . In the future will request shipping by UPS or Postal service but never again will use FedEx.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Way he talked to me, Slow local service.

Comments