Verified Reviewer

Ordered an attachment for one of my loaders on my farm. Item is 134 lbs.

vendor shipped via FedEx. FedEx showed shipping package and then held unit in Austell GA, for a week, was to be delivered on Monday 17Aug, by EOD. received message that it was rescheduled for Tues. On Wed.

afternoon, I tried to get the package pulled from the truck so I could pick it up. Told that they would do that and someone would callI only dea and tell me where I could get it from. Next day shows on the truck again to be delivered. Another call to "cust.

no service" 5 minutes talking to Artificial Intelligence computer, and then to someone in another country that tells me everything I can read on my phone. After much insisting I then get transferred to someone in the US who tells me the same thing and nothing happens for another day.

User's recommendation: I am now only dealing with vendors that will ship freight, or UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Pros: Formerly had a great reputation, Deliver packages that weigh more than 50 lb.

FedEx Cons: Package still not delivered, 1-800 number, Polite but ineffective cust reps, Company relies upon automated computer responses.

Comments