Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with Apple and it was to be delivered the next day. I received my tracking number and text message from Apple that the package was shipped and also out for delivery.

I was home waiting for the package only to receive a text message from Apple that the package was delivered. I never received the package. I tracked the package and it was delivered to Lockbourne, OH. I live in Groveport, OH.

The package was signed for by someone I do not know. I immediately contacted FedEx and was told an investigation would be opened and the driver would be contacted and someone from FedEx would contact me within 24hrs. No one contacted me. I called them back the next day and was told the driver's GPS did not show he came to my address and that he was going back to each address to retrieve my package.

I was told this could take 1-3 days but I should be notified the next day. I asked him what happened if the driver could not get my product back. He told me that I would be refunded. The next day, which is today, I called them back again.

This time I was told that the case was given to an agent and that an agent would contact me. The agent contacted me to give me some number and told me to call Apple to give them the number so they could ship me a new product. This was AFTER she asked me if I went to the "wrong" address to try to get my product back. First off, they never provided me with the wrong address that the package was delivered to and secondly, why would I put myself in danger going to some stranger's house to get something FedEx delivered?

I told the agent that I wanted to be compensated for my inconvenience and also for the fact that some stranger received a $300 gift from Apple along with my name, address and last 4 digits of my credit card number on the invoice inside the package. I feel violated. Something was stolen from me and FedEx doesn't care.

When I tried to call them back later that evening. The automated system recognized my number and said I was given all of the information there was to give and would not connect me back to a representative.

User's recommendation: pick Apple items up from the store. Do not let them deliver by FedEx!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

FedEx Cons: Driver delivered to the wrong address.

Location: 3663 Alum Creek Drive, Columbus, OH 43207