FedEx delivered someone else's package to my door three days ago. It's still here.

I filled out the form online to report this with tracking number upon arrival, they ignored it. NO RESPONSE to my email at all. I filled form out again next day, ignored it again, again no response. Today I chatted with FedEx online, said they would send somebody out to pick it up... nothing. No further contact, nothing, still sitting on my porch.

The label is so torn up, I can not see the address number, or name. I asked if FedEx could just simply tell me who the package is for and I'd deliver it for them. Nope, won't do that either.

What is wrong with these people? If this were my package I'd be furious, especially since they just leave it for 3 days (after their customer paid for overnight shipping). It probably belongs to one of my neighbors, but without any address or name visible on the torn label, I don't know who.

Why or why do you not care about a package you delivered to the wrong person? Why do you just ignore it???

Tomorrow, I'm going to toss it.

It will be 4 days by then.

Ridiculous!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14.

Comments