Fedex Ground delivered some packages to the leasing office of my complex, contrary to instructions.They didn't not come to my door.

I was home. They did not tag my door to let me know the packages were delivered. They will not pick up the packages and have them redelivered, even though it was their mistake. Customer service said there was nothing they could do.

Someone in the office signed for the packages and they were no longer their responsibility.I now have two heavy, awkward packages that I can't move by myself and the leasing office wants out immediately.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I would suggest the next time get a wagon or cart,go to the office read very carefully now and go getem YOUSELF.

Hi again Anon, I have to laugh at the haters who are defending FedEx. Don't let them get to you--as you'll notice, they've got nothing intelligent to say. Best of luck to you.

Cut Your credit card in half,save your money and buy a house,then you can move your junk off the front porch..

call a moving company ,no wait call callyson she is the expert in delivery..see will move YOUR stuff that YOU ordered ,that YOu KNEW was HEAVY..wait why Think at all It's always somebody else's fault.

Anon, sorry to hear about this. I feel your pain.

Oh, and ignore the snide remark from seeyalater: that person is making hostile comments about every legitimate complaint about FedEx. I'd bet the rent money that this grouch is a delivery person for FedEx...

Since when did fedex and ups become a moving company???you bought you move it .. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry Next time go to chinamart for your ***,and drive the junk home drag it into your apt. then you will be happy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ...