I did send one package with some stuff and other one with documents to Chile through fedex, express international services on january 14th, supposedly they were to deliver it in two days (16th).however both packages were delayed 2 times for mechanical problems in the airplane, one time in Brazil, and the other in Argentina, finally the packages arrived Chile on 18th, but the time that they got there were after the driver left the facility, so the packages were held over the weekend, the next monday a delivery exception again for the same reason before (I don't understand), finally the packages were delivered on 22th, 6 days after the expected date.

I put complain to the costumers service several times and finally I decided to ask for my money back, but they don't want to do it because according to them, one of the delays it was due to a weather conditions, however when I called they told me that both delays were due to a mechanical failures.

Also, the delivery exception in chile were responsibility of Fedex not to the weather so I filled a complain but I don't expect anything from that.I'm really pissed with this situation, I'll never use Fedex again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments