Tracking Tool

I have never had an issue with my packages being delivered via FedEx until Friday, March, 6 which was the original estimated delivery date for my express package.I stayed home that day to make sure I did not miss my delivery.

My package was not delivered on the delivery date.

After numerous calls to FedEx I was informed that delivery has been delayed because of the storm.(which has come and gone) I have made several calls to FedEx since then that have been pointless, no apology, no offer to fix the situation.After this experience I will no longer be using FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $145. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Casper, Wyoming, United States #956714

It is driving me crazy! What like ice on the road is an "act of god". Forget this "service" they give.