My passport was sent to me from a consulate in LA through FedEx Express.I got FedEx notice "failed delivery" three days in a row, although my wife was at home most of the time.

The delivery person could have called me (my phone # is on FedEx Express package) to give me a time window so that someone could wait at home. But the delivery person never did so. Eventually, three days passed, my wife had to drive an hour to pick up the package. My passport was sent to me from a consulate in LA through FedEx Express.

I got FedEx notice "failed delivery" three days in a row, although my wife was at home most of the time. The delivery person could have called me (my phone # is on FedEx Express package) to give me a time window so that someone could wait at home. But the delivery person never did so. Eventually, three days passed, my wife had to drive an hour to pick up the package.

When I tried to write this review, I notice that similar or much worse things have happened a lot.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #1236752

Ummm what's up with your feeling of entitlement???? FedEx doesn't have time to call every single delivery and ask them what time they will be home. You must be stuck on ***!