2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was supposed to get my package today.When I tracked my package I saw that supposedly the Driver attempted to deliver my package but that nobody was here to sign for it and to look at the Door Tag for more information.

I went to my apartment building entrance to look for the "Door Tag" and there was no tag to be found!! This is so frustrating because I requested for 2 day shipping and it would have been perfect if I had received my package today BUT the FedEx Driver SREW ME UP!!! I believe that the Delivery Driver didn't even attempt to deliver my package since there was NO Door Tag on the door. I needed my package for a Comic Convention.

I was going to dress up today like my favorite character and I needed my wig that was in that package!! I called customer service to see if I could at least meet up with the Driver and they said no because of company policy it's not allowed!! I have a DMV ID I could have shown him that I am the person's name that is on the package!! The assistant said my next option is to go and get my package at the FedEx office after 6 pm and pick it up there or wait until Monday for their next delivery attempt!!

That's ridiculous!! I need the wig NOW, NOT Monday, NOT later at 6 pm!!! This is so frustrating!! I'm very upset!

Plus the option for the company to contact me? What are they going to do? Nothing!!

Just say sorry and that's it!!FedEx is not going to resolve this time sensitive issue!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments