Tracking Tool

I was concerned that the recent snowstorm in the Northeast might delay a set of tires sent to me via Fedex but was assured that they were on their way and on time...I checked twice.

I waited.......NOT. Well, so be it. It WAS a snowstorm. Then I called and was assured by a real person that the tires were going to be delivered the next day.

I waited.......NOT. They did not seem to really know exactly WHERE the tires were. So I managed to get a hold of the actual shipping people on the phone who helpfully assured me the tires were now actually on the tractor trailer and that I'd have them the next day.......NOT. Three days of MY time wasted waiting for this outfit to figure out how to transfer four tires a few hundred miles.

I probably could have walked there by now:-) So, today I waited until eight o clock... again only to get a "weather delay" notice. The storm was two days ago. It was wonderfully clear and sunny all over this neck of the woods.

The roads were clear and dry. No tires again.

Someone made up a convenient "weather condition." It's almost comical how something so simple as moving four tires a couple of hundred miles has become.My vehicle sits up on blocks in the garage patiently waiting, hoping Fedex gets it figured out.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failed delivery service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1305419

I have a package that has been enroute to me since 7 Mar it is now the 21st and it is still not at the destination was supposed to arrive by the 15th but they did not make it. Supposedly was at the middletown terminal and going about 4 miles and takes them 7 days to move it that far no wonder i did not get my stuff yet.