1.9
Turnaround Time

My FedEx shipment delivery date and time were scheduled with Florence SC FedEx facility for 3:00 today, 8/1/2018. FedEx was to deliver the shipment on 8/1/2018 at 3:00 PM, but did not because they tried to deliver 3 hours before the scheduled delivery time which I had set with them on 7/31/2018.

When I scheduled the date and time, I asked if there was any way they could deliver earlier and was told they could not. I work by appointment only at my office and had cleared my calendar so that I would be available for the delivery. We were ready to unload the shipment at 2:30 PM but no FedEx. I called FedEx in Florence SC and discovered that their driver had already been by the office at 11:49 AM.

The Florence SC FedEx facility manager stated the driver would not return to deliver my shipment the same day even though the truck was only about 10 minutes from my office. I offered to meet them any other time today for the delivery and they refused. The original ETA for delivery was 7/31/2018. The shipment was in the Florence FedEx facility at 7:20 AM on 7/31/2018.

I spoke with numerous FedEx employees to try to get shipment today, but they were absolutely no help. I am dissatisfied with FedEx and will not use or recommend them again!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Not receiving my shipment as sheduled.

Comments