I checked the tracking on a package and it said June 10th now I just checked it again and it says June 13th...I needed this package to arrive this weekend!

I contacted Fed Ex customer service and the first person I spoke to could not speak very good English so he connected me to someone else that did nothing but tell me I was wrong the package will be delivered Monday not Friday. He told me that once they pick up a package it does not move from the warehouse the first day but the tracking showed that it moved twice but they insisted that it did not move. The tracking has not been updated for 26 hours so I have no idea where it is now. Finally a manager got on the phone wasn't very helpful just kept telling me that the package would not arrive until Monday.

She said that they will try to have it delivered Saturday but that was probably just to get me off the phone.

After 40 minutes on the phone I guess I will just have to wait to see what happens.Note to self never use Fed Ex!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments