Update by user Feb 16, 2012

And today (Feb 16, 2012), I called again customer service because I am waiting from the document that they promised to deliver it today morning.He said he will deliver it on Saturday Feb 18, 2012 because again NO COURIER.

I am really disappointed with FEDEX Service.They promised 4 days delivery which turned into (HOPEFULLY) 8 days delivery.

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2012

My brother sent documents from Indonesia to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.Fedex scheduled it will be delivered on Feb 14, 2012.

First reason they said the address is not clear, so they will deliver my documents at Feb 15, 2012 11 AM (the courier called me from office number). Afterwards, on Feb 15, 2012, I have been waiting since 11 AM for them and cancelled my appointment, but no news from them. I tried to called customer service 920009999 and they said there was no update since 9 AM, so they asked me to wait. Then there was no news until 4 PM, I called them again.

Finally they said that their Operation Supervisor would rescheduled it tomorrow morning due to NO COURIER. That is a very unacceptable reason for shipping company. And as per them, my document is in their ware house until now. Frankly speaking, my friend was using other shipping company, when there was delay like this, the operation supervisor personally delivered it.

FEDEX is a very unprofessional company.TRACKING NUMBER : 8984 2952 9872

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I sent one urgent document to Ras Al-Khair from Alkhobar on 1st July.This being a domestic courier, it should have been delivered in a couple of days.

Today is 9th of July and to my surprise while tracking the AWB # 876323309115 I learn that it will be delivered on 13th July. This is the height of irresponsibility from Fedex. How can they take 13 days to deliver a courier. Fedex is now lowgrade (3rd rate) courier company.

I called their delivery commitment team 5 days in a row from 4th July to 9th July but they are delivering the courier......... what should I do.

I did a mistake by sending the courier thru this company....:upset