Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a package supposed to be delivered yesterday, was marked as out for delivery for over 12 hrs and finally at 8:01 pm the tracking updated to say "delivery exception: customer was not available/business closed", thats funny because I was home all day long and at that time I had my front door wide open and noone came up to my house to deliver anything and no note was left either. So I wasted my time sitting around for over 12 hrs waiting for a package to come only for the delivery driver to get lazy and instead lie and state that I was not home so the so called attempted delivery failed.

Once again I have been waiting around all day today for the rescheduled delivery and i'm not holding my breath as I have a feeling the exact same thing is going to happen today.

Will never use fedex willingly and will seriously think twice about ordering online from any business who uses their service to ship. UPS and USPS are way better and loads more reliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver, Late packages.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25.

Comments

I'm still waiting on my package which was scheduled for delivery yesterday. FedEx Home Delivery is definitely the B team.

Had I known my seller was choosing them I would not have bought the item.

Regular FedEx is okay, FedEx Home Delivery is awful and they could care less about on time service. I'll let my seller know that the pennies they saved by choosing FEDEX Home Delivery cost them a customer.