I ordered a bunch of stuff for holidays.Everything arrived smoothly till now and everything was shipped via UPS.

Today I waited for my new PS3 the whole day. Too bad it was FedExed. I got a Delivery Exception and I was listening to the door the entire day. And they even didn't leave a note.

At this rate they will run out of business soon. I have had the same thing happen to me one other time and the culprit was FexEx.

Never had this problem with UPS.I wish FedEx paid their drivers better so they do do this.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Yep, the same thing happened to me too!Was home all day, no one came from FedEx, no note.

Looked up tracking # and it said "Delivery Exception". It's been 2 weeks since I saw delivery exception and no package yet!

When you call their office the phone is always busy!!Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the FedEx in Avenel, N.J..Horrible service!!

I was waiting inside my home while keep watching outside if anyone comes for my shipment.FedEx shows that my shipment was out for delivery.

Guess what? I had exactly same thing happend. It shows 'delivery exception' finally... Gees...

Can't they just don't even pull out my shipment if that's not gonna happen anyway?

Then, I wouldn't be bothered for waiting whole day...It sucks!