I ordered a bunch of stuff for holidays. Everything arrived smoothly till now and everything was shipped via UPS.

Today I waited for my new PS3 the whole day. Too bad it was FedExed. I got a Delivery Exception and I was listening to the door the entire day. And they even didn't leave a note.

At this rate they will run out of business soon. I have had the same thing happen to me one other time and the culprit was FexEx.

Never had this problem with UPS. I wish FedEx paid their drivers better so they do do this.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Yep, the same thing happened to me too! Was home all day, no one came from FedEx, no note.

Looked up tracking # and it said "Delivery Exception". It's been 2 weeks since I saw delivery exception and no package yet!

When you call their office the phone is always busy!!Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the FedEx in Avenel, N.J.. Horrible service!!

I was waiting inside my home while keep watching outside if anyone comes for my shipment. FedEx shows that my shipment was out for delivery.

Guess what? I had exactly same thing happend. It shows 'delivery exception' finally... Gees...

Can't they just don't even pull out my shipment if that's not gonna happen anyway?

Then, I wouldn't be bothered for waiting whole day... It sucks!