Totally agree. FedEx is horrible. That is the only appropriate word.

My order had ETA of 7/10 so I drove from cabin to home to be there. By the time I got there was no ETA. Late on 7/11 it showed an ETA of 7/12. I waited at home. Around 1 the status changed to "delivery exception" customer not home. No one had knocked on the door.

Apparently, the driver called by phone by the time I picked it up he had hung up (i believe it rang 2 times), left no message, and it was a private phone so I could not call back.

So I called FedEx. I explained that I was home and waiting. They said they will contact the local office and see if the driver can attempt a second time. Well, apparently the driver did come back. You would think that this time he would bring the package to the apartment. But no went into the building and left "Package not delivered tag, marked 2nd attempt" because there was no one to sign for the package and I saw him get in the truck pretty fast and drive off. BTW on the not delivered tag the driver took the time to clearly circle that I could pick up the package at a local FedEx office. Apparently he did not want to take the elevator one floor up.

So I called FedEx again - after a few holds while they talked to the local office - they said the driver had 200+ packages to deliver and would not be able to make a third attempt. Just as well. I don't want to deal with such bad customer service. I won't be here for the third attempt and they can return the package. I will buy local and pay the extra money.

Resolve, not to buy anything from a business that will use FedEx for shipping :).

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments