I have had it with Federal Express.It would be different if this was a first time incident, but it has happened more times that I care to describe.

I had a suitcase and other items sent next day because I needed them and willing to pay the fee. Got home from work and no package. Tracked it and it showed delivered at 11:30 AM, just prior to my wife accepting a flower delivery. I called the company who called FEDX.

Delivery exception because of the wrong address. Not so! The address is correct. I have had this happen with contact lenses left at a neighbors house on a porch, in the sun, and they were on vacation for 3 weeks.

Last month ago the FEDX driver left a replacement credit card of a neighbor on my porch. Not my address, and the correct address for the neighbor, but delivered to the wrong house.

I am so tired of paying for service I don't get from FEDX, I am going to stop using them at my company, and go strictly with UPS and USPS.I need reliability, and FEDX, you are not the one to provide it.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments