I paid for expedited shipping via FedEX because I needed motorcycle parts for a trip that very weekend.I got the notification via tracking that it was scheduled to arrive as expected.

Incidentally I had another delivery scheduled to arrive that same day. So the truck arrives and I eagerly go out to meet the driver. The driver said he had two packages for me, he hands me one then goes to the back of the truck. After a while it's evident he is having trouble finding the second package.

I figure I'd walk over to my garage and drop the other box off while he was looking. As I start to walk back the driver is already backing out of my driveway without giving me my second package.

Later on in the day, I checked the tracking web site and it said "Delivery Exception, Customer Not Available or Business Closed".

So, on top of missing my motorcycle event that weekend, I was lied to.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

My daughter's wedding dress was "guaranteed" for delivery by 8pm.Took the day off work to sign for the package, which hasn't arrived.

It's 8:25. Apparently, it's at the facility in my hometown. Was supposedly delayed by airplane mechanical problems.

So, now I need to make special arrangements to have someone home to sign for it tomorrow.Not happy.