Greenacres, Washington
Turnaround Time

Fed-Ex is a company in decline, they used to be an excellent shipper, but after this last incident I am done with them. Needed (2) oven parts shipped overnight to repair ovens before Christmas Dinner, one went Fed EX overnight the other UPS Red.

Fed Ex Package made it all the way from Georgia to Spokane, WA as promised, but then I get at 8:02pm a delivery exception "local delivery restriction due to conditions", yes it was snowing, but only about 3-4" that day no great blizzard . I think was BS as our road was plowed, my driveway was plowed and UPS delivered the other part without incident on time I might add.

So as a business owner who ships quite often I think I will be looking into shipping with UPS and would recommend you do so as well. The only way to make these big companies listen is hit them in their pocket book!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping from FedEx was cannot precisely tell me where my parcel is and not receiving my package Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments