Ordered some food so anxiously watched delivery status online.It was on the truck today for delivery (which was on time) and around 8pm it was changed to "Local weather delay - delivery not attempted".

Well folks the local weather was intermittent showers. Nothing severe, not even any lightning, just short rain showers. Obviously they do not mimic the postal service's creed. What makes it even worse is the local FedEx distribution center is less than 2 miles from my home.

Because the showers were so scattered I could have freaking walked there to pick it up.I have never had problems with international or business shipments with FedEx, but this is not the first time I have been less than impressed with their home delivery service.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

I can tell you right now they probably drove past your house or couldn't find the package in the truck so they skipped it.

Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Fedex - Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Whats going on with FEDEX FRANCE? Fedex "I have a box sent from Spain to Hong Kong on Thursday, July 6. It arrived to CDG Paris on Friday July 7, 7 am, and since then is there...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more