Waited all morning 8/12/11 for my package to arrive. Around 1:00 I check the tracking information again online and see the 'Delivery Exception - Customer not available or business closed' posted at 11:15 a.m. BS, I was home all morning! So I jump in my car and drive around the neighborhood looking for the driver since he didn't even leave a delivery slip on the door. I never found him, so decided to go back online and have them hold the package and I'd pick it up Monday, since I'd be on that side of town where there office is located.

When I clicked the 'Hold Package' button, I got the 'Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Please retry later, or contact Customer Service' message. I tried this several times and kept getting the same error message. So I call 1.800.GOFEDEX and speak to customer service. They looked up my information and told me that the driver did not attempt delivery!! Even though he/she didn't attempt delivery, they still marked it so it'd look like I missed them! Needless to say, I wasn't happy at this point.

So I told the person to just hold the package at their facility and I'd just pick it up monday, since I'd be in the neighborhood. He tells me that they can't hold it UNTIL delivery has been attempted, even though the tracking page says they did try, I just wasn't home. I told him that I would not be home on Monday, and he said it didn't matter, the driver still has to make first attempt at delivery before they can hold it for me! This is the craziest crock of *** I have ever heard. So, now who know when I'll actually get my delivery!

I guess that driver just wanted to get off early that Friday, so he just said, 'screw all these customers, they'll just have to wait until Monday'! Atleast that's what I'm assuming they said when they WILLINGLY clicked the "customer not available" button on their hand held computer at 11:15 in the morning just to cover their butts.

I've already got the Regional Mangers phone number, so I'm gonna call and vent to him come Monday morning. The customer service rep I spoke to didn't really seem to care that I just wasted a whole day waiting on them to get me my package to me.

Needless to say, I hate dealing with FedEx!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same thing happened to me just now too. It's total BS!

Same issue this is the 2nd time in less than a month they have done this I am sick of this *** I pay for shipping and the customer useses fedex they suck