According to FEDEX, they were supposed to deliver a gate and posts sold to us by Gatecrafters, an online retailer. So, I took the day off from work and waited and waited until it was almost dark. I then called FEDEX, only to find out that the shipment was delayed. They never updated their tracking information, tried to call me or did anything to notify me. In fact, their shipping information said it had arrived two days earlier in my home town.

FEDEX has no customer service that I can tell. I called and they continued to send me from department to department. Eventually I hung up and wrote the retailer telling them they need to tell FEDEX that I have no intention of waiting for them again . Gatecrafters could not even ship the order together. As such, both my wife and I had to take days off from work to guess when the delivery might eventually make it to our house.

FEDEX is a joke. The next time anyone suggests that FEDEX or UPS could replace the US. Postal Service, I am going to remind them of my experience. This company is too big to exist. It deserves to be broken up like the too big to fail (exist) banks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ineffective systems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments