I ordered a case of wine for a tasting that was to be delivered on dec 20 or 21 for a tasting on dec 22.I was following tracking.

Fed ex claimed they tried to deliver on dec 20 at 10:23 pm and I was not home. I was home. I stayed home dec 21 when husband and visiting daughter went to the movies. I had the tracking site up.

At 8:05, the tracking site displayed a not at home message WHILE I WAS SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM. I called , was on hold for 45 minutes, told that they obviously tried to deliver but I was not home. I told them I would refuse delivery after Sunday. Monday they called to see if I was home, I told them I refused delivery.

Friday, the driver came by with the package. I refused delivery. Now it's happening again. Their site says they tried delivery on Saturday and I was not home, while the tracking tag on my door today, Monday, says first attempt.

It's not a holiday, the weather is fine. I can't take the lies. Again I called and was told they tried to deliver Saturday. I asked then why the door tag said first attempt?

They can't explain. I told them I would only be at home on Saturday and I would refuse delivery if it came other days.

They arranged to hold until Saturday.We'll see.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments