Tracking indicated that my delivery would arrive 10/14/15 by the end of the day.I skipped my best friends birthday party so that I could be home to receive the package.

At approx.7:00pm after staying home all day, I checked status to discover that it is now Pending / No scheduled delivery date available at this time. WOW!!! YES I'M PISSED. I tried using the Support section on the tracking site for more information only to be directed back to the Pending notification.

Is there anybody out there?

Service really sucks and they don't appear to care.Not the first time with problems with FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was poor tracking methods and inaccurate tracking information Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I agree.I have been waiting for my smart phone for a week now.

Fedex can't seem to get it to me. so much for overnight service. 1 week and I am still waiting, my package has been in NY city for 6 days now.

I am being told now that it could be several more days before fed ex gets it to me.Fed ex just sucks at their job.

You skipped your best friends birthday for a package? What an a-hole!