My name is Cheryl Stevens.I placed an order with HERBALIFE on January 3, 2017.

Got an email from the company informing me that my order was shipped. The original address I wanted it delivered to was at my job and not my home because I didn't want it left out on the porch. Checked my tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered on January 7, 2017 which is a Saturday. City Hall is closed on weekends and holidays.

So I made a call to arrange to pick up at the FedEx in Cherry Hill, NJ on January 7, 2017. I got a email notice from FedEx the delivery is now going to be on January 9, 2017 due to snow storm. On January 8, 2017 I called and spoke to someone about having it rerouted back to the original address because my job would be open on Monday January 9, 2017. After being on hold what felt like forever, I was told she was able to have it rerouted to go to the original address 520 Market Street 6th Floor and it would be delivered on January 9, 2017.

Just today January 9, 2016 check the tracking number and the automated message stated it would be delivered today.

So I waited to confirm with a live person and nothing matched what the automated system stated.I really disappointed in your system and your live people I talked to.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments