3.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I received a message that I was getting a pkg today.I wasn't home so immediately I had the package redirected to a facility for pick up like I would with ups.

The package was delivered to my home anyway and to the front door. When I called about this, the woman I spoke to was clueless as to where the pkg ended up. So I had to call my brother to drive 25 min to check it out. What a complete waste!

Why have the redirect option if it can't be full filled that day???? I called again and got a some what more competent person who told me the drivers are contractors. Um ok so they don't have a phone? And if not why not tell me sorry we can't redirect your shipment for today?

If they did I could have made arrangements for a neighbor to grab it.

I'm sorry I'm disappointed.I still don't know if it's at my home at this point

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

When you ask to redirect, it is impossible to break route and drop of the package at a holding location. Some locations are miles away from the routes the drivers deliver to. If you redirect a package it will take at least one day to change the address and you will most likely be charged for the change of address.

to Anonymous #1352268

I was never given that option to intercept like I have with ups.I didn't care about the extra charge.

I didn't want the package on my door step. And I would almost be ok with it being there.. however, the fed ex web site gave me the option to change delivery.

If they can't do that don't allow it on the website..makes sense