The delivery person in our apartment complex is lazy.He just drops the packages at the office at 700 Bogue Rd, Yuba City, CA rental office.

Never knocked at my door (I am always at home and watch the expected delivery) Polk Audio told me that my package will be delivered the next day from San Diego and it's been two days. FedEx, you need to train you delivery person to deliver door-to-door and fire the lazy ones. This is not just once, but all our packages here in the complex.

Ask the manager of River Oaks Apartments on the above-mentioned address.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Mount Royal, New Jersey, United States #25712

I truly understand your frustration, as the delivery driver that was trusted to do his job in delivering a package.I have to wonder what kind of test or aptitude skills are required to do this job.

I would like to find a job where I can only give 15% and still get paid.Wouldn't you?

Stolen Packages - Only when shipped FedEx Fedex "...I go back to my video, see the FedEx driver deliver the package and leave it in the most obvious place possible..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - FED EX DELIVERY DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN CANNOT GET OUT OF PARKING SPOT TO COMPLETE TRIP Fedex "TRUCK DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN AT FORT AND GRISWOLD DETROIT THEN UNLOADS THEN LEAVES ME BLOCKED IN UNABLE TO PULL OUT HAD ALREADY MADE HIM AWARE THAT I..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Lane Furniture - Worst "leather" furniture I have ever seen Lane Furniture "My expensive leather couch started to flake over two years ago. It is six piece reclining sectional. Since then, I have contacted the store where I purchased it. The parties..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Order item tak sampai,di cancel,refund Lazada Malaysia "Pada 11/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan saya cancel order..tetapi saya tak melakukannya.. Pada 12/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan sudah refund wang saya sebanyak RM1312.50 tetapi saya telah update akaun bank saya tiada..." Read more El Cid Vacations Club - Oscar Salinas -Vacation Consultant - El Cid El Cid Vacations Club "Upon ones arrival, the representatives of the El Cid Resort establish a conversation designed to profile in order o determine whether one has the capacity to purchase a time share...." Read more