first attempt delivery person does not ring door bell, just put the door tag and left second attempt didn't even come till the door , no door tag and updated status on fedex delivery exception, pathetic service by fedex after calling fedex customer service they say they cannot contact on field delivery person.customer support mention he put the door tag, well we do not see any door tag.

previously as well I had similar experience with fedex, I had to collect my package from the fedex.I am sure lot of people must be having same experience with fedex,

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I had the same problem today on the "failed delivery attempt" on my cell phone.I was home they did not even bother ringing the door bell just stuck a tag on my door and left.

They don't even attempt delivery anymore they just don't care they just bring the sign tag to the door and leave.Poor customer service.