Update by user Dec 17, 2015

The manager did not return my call.I called back and asked for a supervisor ------ he told me that it was not guaranteed that I would get the delivery today even though the driver did not try to reach me for entrance.

I suggested to the manager that the driver should come back out being that it I was not at fault because the driver did not use the correct procedure to enter the building.If UPS can ------- why not FEDEX ----- the directory is right by the door for entrance ----- ??????

Update by user Dec 17, 2015

As of date problem not solved.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2015

Waiting for a delivery service from FEDEX and UPS.UPS delivered items with no problem of using the directory in on front of the apartment building.

On the other hand, FEDEX did not use the directory or leave a door tag ----- the only way I knew they tried to delivery was to check my email. Very bad service. This is the third time this has occurred with me with FEDEX.

I called customer support and was told they would have a "manager" call me regarding a redelivery today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Apollo133 stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery serivce. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1095617

Delivery was made the following day with a note placed by the directory on the apartment bldg.They suck!

I did complain to the Better Business Bureau on their a**.